Monday, March 20, 2017

Snapshots of a Lazy day - Slice of Life 3/20/17


We are Catholic and our church has three options per weekend - 4:30pm Saturday, 9am Sunday, or 11:30am Sunday. We tend to go on Saturday night, it tends to ensure we actually all make it without being grumpy about being woken up. So I awoke Sunday morning with a day that was unscheduled, nothing to do. I thought I'd take you along with me through snapshots from my phone during the day. 


Alarm Clock

Morning walk

Favorite part of my walk - quiet & peaceful
Table card for lunch. Laughed out loud.

Lunch, reading, writing.

Starting a new book

Guard dog. Watch out, squirrels.

Nachos for dinner.

Supplies for new dog.
After dinner treat

Mid read. Powerful.
Evening hoops

Kitchen visitors
Hope your Sunday was everything you needed it to be. Spring break has begun! 

Slice of Life is a challenge hosted by Two Writing Teachers