Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.


It has been a good week for reading – just check out the stars for each one of these! And I would have a hard time selecting a favorite of these amazing books. Let me just say, if you want to choose an audio book, I highly recommend The Graveyard Book as an audio. Neil Gaiman’s voice for seven plus hours? Enough said.

So, here’s what I read last week:


My reading plan for this week is to finish my current professional development book – Notice and Note. Really fabulous so far. After that I plan on wandering to any given shelf in my room and choosing a book off of it. Should work as well as any other plan.
J

Happy Reading!
Katherine