Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Slice of Life Thirteen - Spring Break Top Ten


Slice of Life is sponsored every Tuesday by Stacey and Ruth from Two Writing Teachers. For the month of March we are challenging ourselves to write a Slice A Day.


I’m at that point in the week that the weekend seems impossibly far away. Friday will arrive, though, and with it our Spring Break will begin. That seems to be the only thread my brain can focus on today, so a list seemed appropriate.

Top Ten Things I am Looking Forward to This Spring Break

10 – I can sleep in for nine days, catching up on the lack of sleep from MRA.

9 – We are not traveling so there is a good chance for some down time.

8 – The boys can have friends over. Something I always promise but rarely follow through on.

7 – I can get to errands like: Buy Liam PE shoes. Keep meaning to, but haven’t.

6 – Getting some writing done.

5 – Adding some exercise back into my life.

4 – Staying in my pajamas all day long.

3 – Tackling the mountain in my email accounts.

2 – Naps.

1- One word: #bookaday.