Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



I'm thrilled to link up with Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers each Monday and share our reading lives. Check out their sites for more information. 

Two visits to the bookstore this week equates to a lot of picture book reading: 



The new book in the Babymouse series is wonderful. I should have purchased three copies because each class that does not have it currently circulating is a bit ticked off. :) 

All of the picture books were wonderful, but I did purchase Growing Up Pedro, The Death of a Hat, Mama Seeton's Whistle, and Earmuffs for Everyone! 

Book wise, I read Cody and the Fountain of Happiness and Writing Pathways. Both wonderful for completely opposite reasons. 

Next up is Jack by Liesl Shurtliff. I already began it this weekend and it is amazing. 

Have a great reading week!