Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

This was an interesting week. I read a lot last weekend and just a small bit during the week but then the reading came on strong this weekend. Not as good as a reading week as last week – many #nerdbery and #nerdcott books that just weren’t my favorite. But I’ve started some great ones that I hope to finish for next week and got a few good books read just under the wire. Without further ado, here’s my reading from the past week (with an * by favorites):

·      Kindred Souls by Patricia MacLachlan *
·      Animals of the Bible by Dorothy Lathrop
·      Abraham Lincoln by Ingri D’Aulaire
·      Wee Gillis by Ingri D’Aulaire
·      Wee Gillis by Munro Leaf *
·      In My Mother’s House by Ann Nolan Clark
·      Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs by Wanda Gag
·      Smoky the Cow Horse by Will James
·      Gay Neck: The Story of a Pigeon by Dhan Gopal Mukerji
·      More by I.C. Springman *
·      Red & Yellow’s Noisy Night by Josh Selig
·      One by Kathryn Otoshi *
·      Zero the Hero by Joan Holub *
·      The Dot by Peter Reynolds *
·      The North Star by Peter Reynolds *
·      Hugs from Pearl by Paul Schmid *
·      Shark vs. Train by Chris Barton *
·      Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony *
·      Little Owl’s Night by Divya Srinivasan *
·      Bun Bun Button by Patricia Polacco
·      Chopsticks by Amy Krouse Rosenthal *
·      Clemente by Willie Perdomo

I am currently reading Why we Broke Up and also Same Sun Here. I hope to finish both before next Monday. After that I have The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, and Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Have a great reading week everyone!

Katherine