Monday, December 23, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



I’m joining Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki at Unleashing Readers in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year… Not Christmas, although I do love it, but holiday #bookaday. A time where I can focus each day on how long I can stay in my pajamas, have Chris light a fire, grab some hot chocolate, and curl up with a book.

Here's what I read in the last week:



I’ve read some terrific books this week, five of which I polished off Saturday. Sunday I didn’t read a book, but that’s why I love #bookaday, it is an average. I read a ton Saturday because I had the time and knew Sunday would be harder. Hopefully my students took that lesson to heart too.

Happy Holidays everyone. Hope you get some time for some great reading as well.