Monday, December 29, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Be sure to visit Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers to learn more about the link up for It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I love Christmas break for so many reasons - time to see family, time to relax, and most especially, time to read. During the past few weeks a ridiculous amount of books have filled my shelves. I've looked at them with longing, but haven't been able to read as much week-to-week as I'd like. Christmas break changes all of that. Here has been my reading for the first week of break:


Today I'm hoping to finish the first book for adults that I've read in forever: Jan Karon's Somewhere Safe, Somebody Good. My mom also gave me The Rent Collector. I'll have to see if I can finish that one as well. And then, who knows! There are seven glorious days left, anything is possible.