Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Great reading week other than the fact I have so many books I need to read I fear I will never catch up.


I love many books this week but Pickle and Bear Has a Story to Tell would have to be the top two. I’m about ½ way through Kate Messner’s Real Revision and it’s unbelievably wonderful.

Great reading weekend, my boys and I visited Anderson’s Bookshop on Saturday for a Dav Pilkey signing. Read about it HERE and enter the giveaway!

Plans for this week? Finish Kate’s book and hopefully get to some others I have recently purchased and need to read: What Came From the Stars, Palace of Stone, and On the Day I Died

Happy Reading everyone! 
Katherine