Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


 I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Books read this week:



Slower reading week this week but wonderful books all around. Liam and I are working our way through the Captain Underpants series, it’s just a bit above his reading level but he is addicted to them.

Real Revision was perfection. A perfect book for teachers and writers. I’ve already started using some of the suggestions in my class as we finish up our greatness essays. Kate Messner is brilliant.

And tonight I finished What Came From the Stars. Not at all what I was expecting from Schmidt, not his usual realistic fiction story at all. The fantasy parts were a bit confusing for me, but I still gave it five stars. This was one I loved and I can’t wait to share with my students.

Happy Reading!
Katherine