Sunday, June 24, 2012

Exhaustion


I’ve just returned from the amazing All Write conference. I was in Warsaw, IN for four days. I come home with wonderful ideas on reading and writing. With the happiness of spending time with friends I only see in real life a few times a year. And with a complete feeling of exhaustion.

The first time I went to All Write with this group I naively thought I’d rest up. No children to wake me in the middle of the night. My own hotel room to catch up on some sleep. I didn’t realize since we only see each other two or three times a year we were going to squeeze every minute out of the conference. I’m grateful for the chance to see them and wouldn’t change a thing about it.

I will write more later about it but for now there is a post up on Jen Vincent’s blog about what I learned from All Write:


And my first article from Choice Literacy is also up:


You need to be a member to be able to read it.

Hope your summer is going well and you are fitting lots of reading, writing, and relaxing it.

Katherine
 
Imagination Designs
Blog design by Imagination Designs Images from the Just Because kit by Laurie Ann