Monday, June 4, 2012

Making Time



Kate’s mini-lesson this morning is on making time to write, not finding time. Making time means it is a priority. I get that. I’m now exercising at least three times a week where I wasn’t at the start of 2012. I always said I didn’t have the time but when I scheduled it, exercise became a priority.

So, for writing this summer I will make time. My plan is at least thirty minutes a day, after working out and showering. I will write in my bedroom because I love it and am comfortable there. I want to write more off of the computer, in my journal. I think I need to brainstorm more.

As for when the school year starts, I think thirty minutes when I get home from school would work well. Before dinner as my boys enjoy some downtime of their own shouldn’t be a problem.

Today’s thirty minutes will start with Jo Knowles blog and her Monday prompt. Can’t wait to get started! 
 
Imagination Designs
Blog design by Imagination Designs Images from the Just Because kit by Laurie Ann