|Luke and Liam meeting for the|
first time - April 18, 2005.
Today’s post will not focus on teaching, reflection on teaching, or even reading. Seven years ago at 8:29 am Chris and I welcomed our youngest son, Liam, into our family. He was born on Chris’s grandma’s birthday and I love that they share that date. So today, I have to take a moment to wish my sweet son a happy birthday.
I am fascinated by how time can seem to have flown by so quickly and yet, I can barely remember a time without our loveable guy. I wish I could go back in time and realize our family was complete then so I would have appreciated all of those first and lasts a little more. Even so, I am beyond grateful that thus far I have loved each age the boys have reached more than the one they have left.
So Happy Birthday, Liam. Here are seven things I adore about you as you turn seven.
|Liam's first birthday|
1. The way you say band-aid: damn-baid.
2. Your imagination and the way you create stories for your WWE wrestlers.
3. The twirl.
4. Your stubbornness – although it drives me crazy at times I know it will serve you well later in life.
5. How much you love your family – immediate and extended.
6. That you still love to dress up in costumes.
7. Your belief in magic.
Babe, I hope you had a wonderful day!
|Liam and "Ivan", his gorilla.|