Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.


I finally feel like I got some major reading done this week. It helps that I grabbed all of the 1950s Newbery winners I hadn’t read and told my students to hold me accountable, that I needed to get them read this week. Perfect! They asked me about them all week and I kept reading. Think that might be a tactic I try again.

Here’s last week’s books:



A favorite might be tough – I think I’d have to say The Witch at Blackbird Pond because I didn’t expect to love it and I did.

As for this week, I think I’m going to try and read the 60s for the Newbery. Two weeks in a row? Here’s hoping I can do it.

Happy Reading!
Katherine