Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

I didn’t quite get through all of the 70s Newbery books that I need to read – several more to polish off and then I’ll be ready to move on to the 80s. Some great books this week. I highly recommend Exclamation Mark and Follow Follow. Also, I am grateful for the #nerdbery challenge for introducing me to books like Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. Love that one.

Here’s what I read last week:



This week’s plan is to finish the 70s and move into the 80s Newbery books. 28 books left to finish the challenge!

Happy Reading!
Katherine
 
Imagination Designs
Blog design by Imagination Designs Images from the Just Because kit by Laurie Ann