Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?



I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Well, I set out to make this a week of professional reading. That didn’t work out like I thought. I am woefully behind on my PD books but I can’t seem to devote myself to a week of PD only. So my new goal? One PD book and one Newbery book a week – along with whatever other books I can cram in.

Here’s what I read last week. I highly recommend them all:




On tap for this week: Finish Teaching Reading in Small Groups for my PD book, read Secret of the Andes for my Newbery book.

Excited for the ALA announcement today! 
Happy Reading!
Katherine
 
Imagination Designs
Blog design by Imagination Designs Images from the Just Because kit by Laurie Ann