Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Holiday #bookaday, I adore thee. A time to try and power through some of the many wonderful books sitting around my house. And while I didn’t get through every book, I made a nice dent. Or would have if I would STOP. BUYING. BOOKS. Oh well!

So in the last week I read:





My favorite from this week would absolutely be The Raven Boys. WOW! What a book.

Up next I have The Peculiar. Beyond that, we’ll have to see what calls my name from my “to read” shelves.

Happy Reading!
Katherine
 
Imagination Designs
Blog design by Imagination Designs Images from the Just Because kit by Laurie Ann