Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

This week I am so happy I read everything I had “wanted” to read in last week’s post. I didn’t read as many books as last week, but with grad school starting up, I figured that would be the case.

Thinking Through Genre by Heather Lattimer
The Mighty Miss Malone by Christopher Paul Curtis *
The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars by John Green *
Pirate Boy by Eve Bunting
E-mergency! By Tom Lichtenheld *
A Ball for Daisy by Chris Raschka
Mouse & Lion by Rand Burkert
No Two Alike by Keith Baker
The Artist Who Painted a Blue Horse by Eric Carle
The Astonishing Secret of Awesome Man by Michael Chabon
Worst of Friends by Suzanne Tripp Jurmain
And.. #nerdbery number two...
 The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle by Hugh Lofting *

I placed an * by any book that really stood out for me.

This week I want to read the next in my #nerdbery list, The Dark Frigate. I want to leave the rest of my reading open just in case there are some books in this morning’s award announcements that I haven’t read yet. (Please, no!) Then I will be scrambling to read them. Oh, and my ever exciting text book for School Finance. Can’t wait to crack that one open. Let me know if you’d like to borrow it when I’m done. J

Have a wonderful week and happy ALA Announcement Day!
Katherine