Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


 I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Working on my ridiculous stack of books to read. You can check out my video of it HERE. But I did make some headway this week!



Highlights would include Franki Sibberson’s The Joy of Planning. You can read my interview with Franki HERE.

The Mal and Chad series by McCraine was a great find. Thanks to Nerdy Book Club for that one. Stephen is Skyping with my class at the end of October. I can’t wait to introduce these books to them tomorrow.

Zita was great – as was I’m Bored.

Next up – I need to finish Penny Kittle’s Write Beside Them. I’ve been reading it for over two weeks. Not because I don’t love it but because I want to savor it. Also, I have Teenboat on my table to begin tomorrow.

Finally – if you are on Twitter, don’t miss the Sharp-Schu book club on Wednesday!

Happy Reading!
Katherine