Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Be sure to visit Mentor Texts  or Unleashing Readers to learn more about It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

Last week I didn't get a ton of reading in, but did find time to read some terrific books. My favorites were Grandfather Gandhi, which I also read to my reading classes, and Seeing the Blue Between, which I've shared a bit of each day in Writing Workshop. 



This is the same photo of my "to read" stack from last week. I did manage to read through the Disney guide - and thanks for all of the recommendations! I'm halfway through Revolution and am in love with it, although I want to strangle the character of Sunny at times. My goal is to finish that today and move on to Readers Front and Center next.


Hope you have a great week! Happy Reading!