Friday, April 25, 2014

Celebrate This Week



I’m joining up with Ruth Ayres for her weekly link-up, Celebrate This Week. Check out all of the posts linked up at her blog HERE. Thanks for starting this, Ruth!

A Celebration in Pictures


A full week, an excellent week. First, thanks so much to so many of you that have reached out to talk to me about classroom management. I appreciate every comment, message, and email. (Referring to this post HERE) Still mulling over the topic, prewriting in my mind. 

As for this week - I love the mosaic to recap the week, so I went with it again. 

Row 1: Liam's birthday. Love how funny my boys find my great uncle. And on Easter - enjoying strawberry daiquiris and time with cousins.

Row 2: Family shot from Easter, my students learning about a K-9 unit, and a student teacher sharing her knowledge on graphic novels with my reading class.

Row 3: Celebrating Poem in Your Pocket day with Mr. Schu's second graders and spotting Boy+Bot

Row 4: Liam's beautiful work from his Open House, Luke reading his poem to his reading teacher - me, and Luke and Liam with their amazing third grade teacher, Ms. Plecki. 

What an amazing week. Can't wait to see what this weekend brings! 
 
Imagination Designs
Blog design by Imagination Designs Images from the Just Because kit by Laurie Ann