Friday, April 25, 2014

Celebrate This Week



I’m joining up with Ruth Ayres for her weekly link-up, Celebrate This Week. Check out all of the posts linked up at her blog HERE. Thanks for starting this, Ruth!

A Celebration in Pictures


A full week, an excellent week. First, thanks so much to so many of you that have reached out to talk to me about classroom management. I appreciate every comment, message, and email. (Referring to this post HERE) Still mulling over the topic, prewriting in my mind. 

As for this week - I love the mosaic to recap the week, so I went with it again. 

Row 1: Liam's birthday. Love how funny my boys find my great uncle. And on Easter - enjoying strawberry daiquiris and time with cousins.

Row 2: Family shot from Easter, my students learning about a K-9 unit, and a student teacher sharing her knowledge on graphic novels with my reading class.

Row 3: Celebrating Poem in Your Pocket day with Mr. Schu's second graders and spotting Boy+Bot

Row 4: Liam's beautiful work from his Open House, Luke reading his poem to his reading teacher - me, and Luke and Liam with their amazing third grade teacher, Ms. Plecki. 

What an amazing week. Can't wait to see what this weekend brings!