Monday, April 21, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Be sure to visit Mentor Texts  or Unleashing Readers to learn more about It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's been awhile since I have joined the It's Monday posts. Took a bit of a blogging break, but am back and feeling much more organized. 

Last week I read:


I loved each and every one of them. For my students, my favorite might be Bugged. Great non-fiction book and I'm still telling people odd facts I picked up while reading it. 

This week I'm going to read:
We're heading to Disney World this summer. Any tips? I've been three times as a kid, but this will be the first visit for my boys. (They have been to Disneyland once.) Are you an expert? Let me know anything we shouldn't miss. (I believe we're staying at Animal Kingdom, if that helps.)

Have a great week!