Monday, January 6, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?




I’m joining Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki at Unleashing Readers in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

We’re in the midst of a winter wonderland. Eight inches of snow on the ground, blown into huge drifts, -40 degree wind chills. Sounds like the perfect day for some reading.

I ended my winter break with fifteen books read, two shy of my seventeen book goal. Maybe I can add to that today. We’ll see. This past week has brought me some amazing books – I highly recommend each one and cannot wait to share a few with my students.

My reading week consisted of:



As for what I’m reading next, I know I will read:



And then whatever else jumps out at me from my to read shelf. Hopefully something that will make me think of a tropical island after I go shovel the monster that is our driveway. Or maybe just some hot chocolate and a book will do. Either way, hope you have a great reading week!