Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

My weeks seem to go back and forth on how much reading I get done. This week, not so much. I did reread a novel – Beauty Queens – but I didn’t know how to indicate a reread on Goodreads. Otherwise, three other books, two of which were picture books. Oh well.

86 days of summer. Today is my 66th day. I’ve finished 90 books. (Counting the reread).

·      29 picture books
·      22 graphic novels
·      37 novels
·      2 professional books

Loved the two picture books I read yesterday. I handed Good News, Bad News to my husband last night and just told him to read it and see if he could figure out why. He went on the porch to read it and I made dinner. I saw this on Twitter:


Love that he figured that out. I am ever the optimist, he is a pessimist. It works. J

For this week I need to finish up Opening Minds and then want to polish off some other PD books. We’ll see.

Happy Reading!
Katherine