Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.


Last week I fell behind in my #bookaday reading for the week. I read these three books: 



But overall for summer I’m still rocking #bookaday. Here’s my stats so far:

86 days of summer, today is the 52nd day.
·      78 books read
o   25 picture books
o   21 graphic novels
o   30 novels
o   2 professional development book

Yay! Need to keep up the reading to whittle down my giant stacks of books I’ve purchased.

This week I’m hoping to read some of the #nerdbery and Rebecca Caudill books from last week’s stack that I didn’t get to.

Also, I finished The Great Unexpected yesterday. Simply amazing. I’m giving away a copy, see THIS blog post to enter.

Happy Reading!
Katherine