Monday, September 28, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I'm thrilled to link up with Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers each Monday and share our reading lives. Check out their sites for more information.

I have read SO MANY great books this week! I'm wrapping up my reading to create my Mock Newbery list. I have three more books that I think will be on it, and they are first in line to read this week. Once the list is completely finalized, I will share it here as well. Until then, check out the books below. AMAZING! 


Seriously, great books here. Harriet the Invincible and Lost in NYC could be used with 3rd and 4th grade. The rest are solid fifth or higher. I love that each book this week was simply amazing in its own way. You can't go wrong with any of the books on this list this week.

Have a fabulous week!