Monday, September 14, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I'm thrilled to link up with Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers each Monday and share our reading lives. Check out their sites for more information.

Sigh. It's Monday already? The start of the year often makes me feel like a spinning top. I'm moving - quickly - but feel like I'm not getting anywhere. Looking at this blog, I didn't get any other posts written last week except the Monday one. I have two articles started for Choice Literacy, but never got back to them. So many things I want to do, yet it seems that I can never get caught up. Ugh. But, I know this will improve and I will begin to feel like myself again. I will find time to write. To read my professional books. I hope this week is the beginning of that happening. Time will tell.

Last week I did get some great books in:


For this week, I still want to finish a professional book. First on my list is Terry Thompson's Construction Zone. I have some required reading to get done as well. Then, who knows? I'm going to add a goal of finishing my articles for Choice Literacy and having one blog post here too. :) Hold me to it! 

Have a fabulous week.