Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



I’m joining Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee at Unleashing Readers in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.


So glad I actually remembered to post my “It’s Monday” post this week. I have been reading this summer – not as much as I want, but am still averaging a bit more than a book a day.




Lots of memorable books this week – Jen Vincent shared Count the Monkeys and Mr. Tiger Goes Wild with me at the Choice Literacy writing retreat. Both are hilarious, and I will be purchasing them for my classroom. If You Find Me is an excellent YA book. And Out of Sight and Birds of a Feather are both books that had be in spellbound and taught me something as well.

Can’t wait to see what everyone else has been reading this week.

Happy Reading!
Katherine