Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


 I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.


I didn’t have quite as much time to read this week as I have in the past few. As I wrote on Tuesday, we had a crazy week and I’m just grateful to be on the other side of it. (Although Liam is laying next to me right now, struggling with the stomach flu. We need a healthy house!) Regardless, here's this week's books:



At any rate, I did get some great books read this week. Two from today were from the Nerdy Book Club 2012 nominees. One week left to read books we aren’t familiar with before voting begins next weekend. Check out this year’s nominees HERE.

As for plans for this week? I want to finish Chris Lehman’s Energize Research Reading and Writing, it’s amazing so far. I also have Penny Kittle’s Book Love that I’d like to dive into. And a stack of other books that are just taunting me. I know #bookaday is coming and that I will really get to polish off some amazing books soon, so that is helping.

Happy Reading!
Katherine