Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


 I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Not as many books as last week, but more novels/ professional development books versus picture books. J Got a few finished that I really needed to cross off my list. Penny Kittle’s Write Beside Them is simply amazing. Will be blogging about it soon.

Picking a favorite from this week would be impossible. I loved The Mark of Athena, I’m a huge fan of this series. The YA book The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things was wonderful. I read this one on audio for my book club tomorrow night. Great book for teenage girls. I already talked about Penny’s book. And the final four are early reader/ chapter books I’m reading for Cybils. All fabulous.


Up next? Who knows. With over 200 books on my “to read” shelf, think I’ll just go grab one. J