Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


 I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Big reading week this week – passed my goal of 300 books read for the entire year and my 105th book read of the summer. (Should have made my yearly goal a bit higher.)

So, for #bookaday this summer I have 6 days to go. Today (Monday) is the 80th day and with 105 books read, I will have surpassed my goal even if I don’t read this week. (Not going to happen)

Here are my books read this week:

Favorites would be a tie between Liar & Spy by Stead and The Secret of the Fortune Wookie by Angleberger. A new favorite series is Nanny Piggins.

Also, thanks for all of the prayers and positive thoughts for my dog, Bally. As of Sunday night, she's shown some improvement so we're hopeful that trend will continue. Thanks so much! 

Happy Reading!
Katherine