Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Another week has gone by and more characters I have met. It was a wonderful week of reading. I’ve noted any particular favorites with an *.

·      We Are Not Eaten by Yaks by C. Alexander London *
·      Another Brother by Matthew Cordell *
·      Paper Towns by John Green *
·      Runner’s World: The Runner’s Diet by Madelyn H. Fernstrom
·      Petunia Goes Wild by Paul Schmid *
·      Plant a Kiss by Amy Krouse Rosenthal *
·      Otto the Book Bear by Katie Cleminson *
·      And Then It’s Spring by Julie Fogliano *
·      One Cool Friend by Toni Buzzeo *
·      Shen of the Sea by Arthur Bowie Chrisman
·      Glory Be by Augusta Scattergood *

Woo Hoo! That was one heck of a week of good reading. What’s next? Time to see where my mood takes me. To run my hands over my to read shelves and see what calls my name. Enjoy the week!

Katherine