Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I’m joining Jen and Kellee (and many other bloggers) in this weekly post about what we’re reading. I love the idea of so many readers out there discussing what they are reading, creating this amazing book buzz in the blogosphere.

What I read last week:

I’m finally coming out of a reading meltdown I was experiencing after NCTE. Too many books, too little time, it was paralyzing. This past week I read:

  • The Friendship Doll by Kirby Larson
  • Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
  • The Trouble with May Amelia by Jennifer Holm
  • Just finished today See You at Harry’s by Jo Knowles.
All were amazing and all are reviewed on this blog.

What I plan on reading this week:

I’m hopeful to get a lot read, however I have two nights of grad school and two nights of school concerts. We’ll see what happens.

  • Finish The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
  • Read The Dragon’s Tooth by N.D. Wilson

What are you reading? Anything you want to shout about from the rooftops? Let us know and keep the conversation going. Want to join in with Jen and Kellee? CLICK HERE

Katherine