Here were the books under my tree this year:
- Steve Jobs bio to my husband and my brother-in-law.
- Focus by Schmoker to my sister.
- Divergent to a cousin.
- Crossed to a cousin.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go to a cousin.
- Two Babymouse books and I Want My Hat Back to my niece.
- Lego Ninjago guide, Lego Ninjago chapter books (2), Wonderstruck, The Adventure of Sir Gawain the True, and Frindle to my oldest son, Luke (9).
- Lego Idea book, Look – A book!, Chicken Butt’s Back, and Should I Share my Ice Cream to my youngest son, Liam (6).
I love buying books. Every Christmas as a kid one of my favorite gifts was books. Where would I be transported to? Would I grow to love the books I got? Incredible.
Are you buying any books for Christmas? Please tell me about them. And check out the Nerdy Book Club website. Colby and John have videos up talking about what they are giving this holiday.