Monday, December 14, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I'm thrilled to link up with Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers each Monday and share our reading lives. Check out their sites for more information. 

Last week was not a huge reading week, and I doubt this one will be either. Between the end of the quarter grading, jumping through hoops to enroll in some college classes for the Spring Semester, and the just before Christmas mayhem, my reading life has taken a back seat. I also have been writing a lot, which is great. Being a reader all my life means that I know my reading life will ebb and flow. I'm looking forward to two weeks off to really dive into some amazing books. 

Here's what I did read this past week:


My reading for the week coming up is a lot of professional books. To begin with, I am finishing Tom Newkirk's Minds Made For Stories. 

Finally, congrats to Erin V. for winning the giveaway for Homer last week.

Have a great week!