Monday, November 12, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


 I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Crazy times – need to prepare to leave for NCTE on Wednesday and am drowning in “to do” lists. So, quickly, here’s what I read last week:





Only two more books in my house I need to read before I leave for NCTE. (Well, plenty I NEED to read, but two more from the library for Cybils.)

As for other reading plans – I think I’ll read Raven Boys on the flight to NCTE. My book club meets the Monday I get back and I haven’t started it. Oops. I hope to find some great books while I’m there, although this year I don’t have a “wish list” started. Need to find out what ARCs are out there that I should look for!

Have a great week!