Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.


Bit better on the #bookaday stats. I'm going to start keeping track of them at the top of my It's Monday! post so I don't have to figure them out from scratch at the end of the summer.

86 days of summer (for me). Today’s my 59th day and I’ve finished 85 books:

·      27 picture books
·      22 graphic novels
·      34 novels
·      2 professional books

This week I read:

I did get four more of our Rebecca Caudill (state award) books read. My favorite read of the week would be:


This week’s reading plans? I’m almost done with Libba Bray’s Beauty Queens which I’m rereading for book club tonight. I am halfway done with Peter Johnston’s Opening Minds. After that, who knows!


Also, this week marks John (@MrSchuReads) and Donna's (@akgal68) summer road trip. Anyone interested in promoting kids reading and books in general should follow them. On twitter they will be tweeting from the hashtag #LGS12 (Let's Go South '12) and their blog is: http://mrschu81.wordpress.com/ Check them out! And Donna and John - have a great time! 

Happy Reading!