Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

I'm joining Jen and Kellee from Mentor Texts for this weekly post about what we're reading.

I’m back at school today and while I’m excited to be back at school I am sad I won’t be able to spend my days reading again for awhile. I finished up Holiday #bookaday strong. This week I read:

Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (AMAZING!)
Ivy and Bean What’s the Big Idea? By Sophie Blackall
Nerd Girls by Alan Lawrence Sitomer
Ghetto Cowboy by G. Neri (Amazing as well)
A Dazzling Display of Dogs by Betsy Franco
Addie on the Inside by James Howe (Fabulous)
I’m Here by Peter Reynolds
Blue Chicken by Deborah Freeman
What Animals Really Like by Fiona Robinson
Big Wig by Kathleen Krull
The Cheshire Cheese Cat: A Dickens of a Tale by Carmen Agra Deedy

Lots of great books this week and I’ve already started a wonderful book that I plan on finishing tomorrow, Sixty-Eight Rooms by Marianne Malone. After that I will be reading my first book in the #nerdbery challenge, The Story of Mankind. I don’t mind telling you, I’m a bit nervous about jumping into that one. Have a great reading week!