Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Dublin Literacy Conference

A quick post to mention that I'm presenting at the Dublin Literacy Conference in Dublin, Ohio this February and registration is now open. Click HERE if you want to learn more.

At the link you'll find the brochure to see all of the amazing sessions that there will be that day. Pam Allyn and Jason Reynolds (!!) are Keynote Speakers. Bill Bass, Hena Khan, and I are featured authors. In the brochure you will see there are also many educators presenting throughout the day.

The conference is on February 23rd and you must register by February 16th. Registration is only $120, unless you're a preservice teacher, then it's $70. 

My friends and I have often said there is something in the water in Dublin, Ohio. All of the teachers I know from there are simply amazing. I am thrilled to get the chance to travel there and share what we're doing here in my town while learning from the amazing folks that attend. If you are in the area, I hope to see you there! 

Side note - check out this blog tomorrow (Tuesday, January 2nd). I'm starting a new blog series that I'm super excited about!