Thursday, July 31, 2014

Getting Rid of My Desk

Almost eighteen months ago I looked around our classroom and realized I was out of space to put books. My husband would tell me that logically, I should just stop buying books. Instead, I realized that my desk took up some prime real estate in our classroom. I got rid of it and, eighteen months later, couldn't be happier. 

This summer I've had a lot of folks asking me about what I do to store my stuff now that I no longer have a desk. Last night I filmed a quick video in my classroom as I set up for the year. I hope this helps. If you have further questions about getting rid of your desk - or anything else - feel free to ask them below and I'll try and help. 

Enjoy! (Sorry, my voice is pretty quiet. Not sure why.)
 
Imagination Designs
Blog design by Imagination Designs Images from the Just Because kit by Laurie Ann