Wednesday, March 7, 2018

What is Important


I'm attempting to write everyday in March.Today is 7/31.

Today was an early out at school, kids leaving at 1:20 (two hours early) and teachers had different meetings throughout the district. What I love about my building, my district, is the opportunity to be inspired throughout the school day. 

#LoveforLiam
Whether it's through a tweet from my superintendent sharing how elementary students and teachers are supporting a family that's been facing some hard news to...


Conversations with colleagues about students and with students about random things that make me laugh to...


Goofing off with my colleague, Mel, to embarrass my youngest son (picture withheld so that he doesn't kill me) to...

Hearing an inspirational message from a colleague and being reminded of what's important.

Today, my cough raged on, my cold dropped in to my sinuses, my voice took off for a bit, yet it was an awesome day. I can't wait to head back in tomorrow.